Seeking nominations for the 2022 EQUALS in Tech Awards (until 1 June 2022)
The EQUALS Global Partnership is now seeking nominations for the 2022 EQUALS in Tech Awards. We want to hear about initiatives, projects, movements, organizations and institutions around the world working to bridge the gender digital divide.
EQUALS is seeking nominations for initiatives both large and small, from around the world, in the following award categories:
- Access: Initiatives related to improving women and girl’s digital technology access, connectivity and security
- Skills: Initiatives that support the development of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) skills of women and girls
- Leadership in Tech: Initiatives focused on promoting women in decision-making roles within the ICT field
- Leadership in SME: Initiatives promoted by tech sector companies to bridge the digital gender divide
- Research: Initiatives prioritizing research on gender digital divides and producing reliable evidence to tackle diversity issues within STEM and computing fields
*** DEADLINE EXTENDED ***
Nominations will remain open until 1 June 2022
The EQUALS in Tech Award ceremony, where we will recognise the winning initiatives, will be held later in the year, at a venue to be announced.
The call for nominations is open to all individuals and organizations, regardless of their languages and nationalities, who wish to submit projects aimed at advancing gender equality using ICTs. The nomination form is available in six languages:
Have questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions, or email us at [email protected].