Internationalization of Digital Businesses
This course introduces a variety of topics related to digital goods (also known as “DG”), their characteristics and their implications for a company’s marketing strategy. It begins with an introduction of digital goods, with a focus on the context in which they operate and their practical consequences for exporting companies. It then moves on to a narrower discussion of the opportunities afforded by the Internet for internationalization, before concluding with a series of short videos elaborating on practical tools and techniques to support digital internationalization.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate the fundamentals of marketing digital goods
- Assess some techniques to internationalize an internet-enabled company
- Use a variety of tools to market your company and products online
We recommend using the latest version of the Chrome or Safari browsers to ensure an optimal experience viewing the lectures.
Participants who meet the course requirements will receive a Certificate of Completion issued in electronic format.
- Module 1: Marketing Digital Goods – The Fundamentals [L440]
- Module 2: Internationalization for an Internet-enabled Company [L441]
- Certificate of Achievement: