E-S-I Eps #5 Critical Partnerships for Success – Public, Private, and People
ERIA Webinar Series – Episode #5 Entrepreneurship, Start-ups, Innovation (E-S-I) in ASEAN and East Asia for The Post-Pandemic Recovery
Partnerships are critical for any business ecosystem to thrive and succeed. Whilst there were historically barriers between public and private organisations, the modus operandi in this digitally transformed era is “Tripartite Partnerships” – where collaborations between public, private and people become integral and crucial ingredients for success.
Come join us as we explore this topic of growing importance, not just within the developed countries, but more so, the developing nations. We share candidly on what has worked and also what more needs to be done to foster such critical partnerships for success.
Date and Time:
Thursday, 24 June 2021, 2:00 PM to 3:15 PM (UTC+7; Jakarta, Indonesia time)
Online (link to the meeting room to be provided after registration)
- Giulia Ajmone Marsan, Director of Strategy and Partnership, ERIA
- Shanti Jagannathan, Principal Education Specialist, Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Dhabit Firdaus, CEO and Founder, BP Media, Brunei Darussalam
- Kris R. Villanueva Libunao, Executive Director and Chief Sustainability Officer SmartCT (SmartCitiesPH,Inc.) Philippines
- Dwina M. Putri, Co-Founder and COO, MauBelajarApa, Indonesia