World Bank Group's Identity Card
The World Bank Group is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries. Its five institutions share a commitment to reducing poverty, increasing shared prosperity, and promoting sustainable development.
- IBRD | The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- IDA | The International Development Association
- IFC | The International Finance Corporation
- MIGA | The Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency
- ICSID | The International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes
The complementary roles of our institutions give the World Bank Group a unique ability to connect global financial resources, knowledge, and innovative solutions to the needs of developing countries.