Working Groups undertake the substantive preparatory work on topics on UNCITRAL’s work programme. Membership of working groups currently includes all States members of UNCITRAL. A Working Group typically meets twice a year, holding a spring session in New York and a fall session in Vienna.
- Working Group I – Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Working Group II – Dispute Settlement
- Working Group III – Investor-State Dispute Settlement Reform
- Working Group IV – Electronic Commerce
- Working Group V – Insolvency Law
- Working Group VI – Negotiable Multimodal Transport Documents
- Previous Working Groups
No results found.