IGF 2023 Call for Session Proposals : deadline: 19 May 2023
The IGF 2023 Call for Session Proposals has opened!
Any and all interested are invited to submit their proposals for sessions at the 18th IGF Annual Meeting, “The Internet We Want – Empowering All People”, to be held in Kyoto, Japan, 8-12 October.
Submissions are welcome under the meeting’s eight subthemes:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Emerging Technologies
- Avoiding Internet Fragmentation
- Cybersecurity, Cybercrime & Online Safety
- Data Governance & Trust
- Global Digital Divides & Inclusion
- Global Digital Governance & Cooperation
- Human Rights & Freedoms
- Sustainability & Environment
Explore the different session types – including competitively evaluated workshops, the core of the IGF programme – on our Call page.
Send your proposal within the deadline: 19 May 2023, 23:59 UTC.
Learn More :