Five things to know about Least Developed Countries and ecommerce
by Deanna Ramsay | EIF News
New tech uses present challenges – and a host of opportunities – for the world’s poorest countries
- More than half the globe is offline. In the Least Developed Countries (LDCs), only one in six people are connected.
- Ecommerce offers a solution to some of the development challenges LDCs face.
- Supporting ecommerce in LDCs requires contextual understanding.
- Ecommerce will not solve every problem.
- Ecommerce is an ecosystem.
Read the complete article from EIF News