The Digital World: Artificial Intelligence
What’s this artificial intelligence online event about?
This one-off event will examine different aspects of the rapidly growing market for artificial intelligence including:
- The future impact of artificial intelligence
- The human aspects of AI
- The requirements for setting an organization on the right path for AI
- The journey of an organization to AI maturity
- Transformative leadership in the age of AI
- AI standardization
Who should attend the artificial intelligence event?
AI covers all sectors and is of interest to governments, academia and businesses. Participants will be:
- Consultants in artificial intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence policy staff
- Senior staff looking to input/adapt AI into their business
- AI researchers
- AI standards developers
- Data managers at all levels
- C-level management
What will participants gain by attending the artificial intelligence event?
- Current and authoritative information about the state of play of AI
- Expert forecasts on the likely future reach and impacts of AI
- Practical insights into organizational AI adoption including strategy, governance and culture
- New contacts and leads on how to make AI transitions
- A post-event copy of all presentations and a recording of the webinar
Please click here to view the agenda.
Deepen your understanding of how your business could be smarter, more agile and more efficient by booking a place at this event.