Introduction to Blockchain for Trade
This course introduces participants to blockchain technology and provides a basic understanding of its main features.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain blockchain technology and the different categories of blockchains;
- Describe how blockchain can be used in international trade;
- Decide if blockchain is an appropriate solution to a well-defined problem; and
- Identify challenges to the adoption of blockchain technology.
We recommend using the latest version of the Chrome or Safari browsers to ensure an optimal experience viewing the lectures.
Participants who meet the course requirements will receive a Certificate of Completion issued in electronic format.
- Module 1: Why Blockchain? [L509]
- Module 2: What is Blockchain? [L510]
- Module 3: How can Blockchain be Used in International Trade? [L511]
- Module 4: Implementing Blockchain for Trade [L512]
- Case Study Exercise