How to Access International Markets
– February 13
This course introduces techniques that are used for successful international business generation, in both face-to-face and virtual/remote environments. Each environment is described in terms of its characteristics, pros and cons, challenges, as well as the factors that determine respective comparative advantages.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyse market access conditions based on their understanding of key terminology and concepts;
- Make informed decisions in terms of expanding into international markets based on market access conditions; and
- Use ITC’s Market Access Map tool to analyse and compare market access conditions in terms of countries and products;
We recommend using the latest version of the Chrome or Safari browsers to ensure an optimal experience viewing the lectures.
Participants who meet the course requirements will receive a Certificate of Completion issued in electronic format.
- Module 1
Introduction to Market Access [L455]
- Module 2
Analysing Market Access Conditions [L456]
- Module 3
Using ITC’s Market Access Map Tool [L457]
- Case Study Exercise [C093]
- Certificate of Achievement