Fair Digital Finance Forum 2022
The Forum will feature a unique and visionary series of events to galvanise stakeholders in accelerating progress towards fair digital finance. Importantly, the Forum will feature and amplify World Consumer Rights Day which takes place each year on the 15 March.
A plenary and welcome session will open the forum with subsequent days focussed on the four pillars of the Consumer Vision for Fair Digital Finance:
- Monday 14 March – Welcome & Plenary
- Tuesday 15 March – Digital Finance is Inclusive (World Consumer Rights Day)
- Wednesday 16 March – Digital Finance is Safe
- Thursday 17 March – Digital Finance is Data Protected & Private
- Friday 18 March – Digital Finance is Sustainable & Closing Plenary
The Forum will provide an international and interactive space to demonstrate the power of the consumer movement and the opportunity of consumer protection and empowerment in product design and regulation.
See below for a preview of the sessions across the week. Register now as places are limited.