E-Commerce for your B2B Business
This course introduces participants to the opportunities and challenges of becoming involved in B2B e-commerce. It begins with a description of the various reasons why a B2B business might choose to start selling online, before moving on to compare the different channels that it could use to do so.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what is meant by B2B e-Commerce;
- Grasp the different options available to you to open a B2B e-Commerce channel; and
- Determine a range of digital marketing methods and audiences for your B2B e-commerce project.
We recommend using the latest version of the Chrome or Safari browsers to ensure an optimal experience viewing the lectures.
Participants who meet the course requirements will receive a Certificate of Completion issued in electronic format.
- Module 1: The Opportunity [L375]
- Module 2: B2B Channels – Which is the One for You? [L376]
- Module 3: Making Your eCommerce Activity Successful [L377]
- Case Study Exercise [C090]
- Certificate of Achievement