Cross-Border IT and ITES Outsourcing [Updated in 2022 with Avasant]
– July 17
This course introduces the basic concepts involved in the internationalization of information technology (IT) and IT-enabled services (ITES) from the perspective of companies looking to internationalize.
In partnership with: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the differences between IT products, IT services, and IT-enabled services, as well as the different trends in these sectors.
- Understand the factors involved in the creation of a successful IT-related export industry.
- Understand the different aspects of IT products, IT services, and IT-enabled services.
- Understand the challenges of exporting IT products, IT services, and IT-enabled services.
- Understand the topics to consider and the actions to take in order to prepare for exporting IT, IT services and IT-enabled services.
We recommend using the latest version of the Chrome or Safari browsers to ensure an optimal experience viewing the lectures.
Participants who meet the course requirements will receive a Certificate of Achievement issued in electronic format.
- Module 1 – Introduction to the Internationalization of IT and ITES
- Module 2 – An Overview of IT and ITES Activities
- Module 3 – Is Your Company Ready to Internationalize?
- Case Study Exercise (C062)
- Certificate of Completion