eTrade for Women Masterclass
Digital Women Entrepreneurs in Africa
Develop your Growth Potential
Who can apply to the Masterclass?
Do you meet all these criteria? Join us and take a dive into the digital transformation!
What’s in there for you?
All sessions will be delivered by renowned business leaders and experts in their ﬁelds.
The Masterclass will combine :
1:00 – 1:30 p.m. Opening of the Masterclass
- Welcoming message by Ms. Sabrina Ielmoli, Chief of Section, eTrade Initiatives, UNCTAD
- Welcoming message by H.E. Ms. Yvette Daoud, Ambassador of the Netherlands in Côte d’Ivoire
- Welcoming message by Ms. Birame Sock, Founder & CEO of Kwely and eTrade for Women Advocate for francophone Africa
- What to expect from the Masterclass
1:30 – 1:55 p.m. Connecting the dots (break-out rooms): let’s get to know each other
1:55 – 2:00 p.m. Short break
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Learning session 1:
Uncovering Investors’ Expectations to Raise Funding
With Ms. Sabrine Schahrour, Venture Capital Associate, Partech Partners
3:00 – 3:15 p.m. Virtual coffee break
3:15 – 4:30 p.m. Learning session 2:
Exporting to Neighbouring African Markets
With Ms. Birame Sock, Founder & CEO, Kwely & eTrade for Women Advocate
4:30 p.m. End of day 1
1:00 – 1:05 p.m. Quick introduction to day 2
1:05 – 2:30 p.m. Learning session 3, in partnership with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO): Intellectual Property – What impact for my brand and my business?
With Mr. Franck Fougeres, Founder & Managing Partner, Ananda Intellectual Property Ltd, & WIPO expert
2:30 – 2:50 p.m. Connecting the dots (break-out rooms)
2:50 – 3:00 p.m. Short break
3:00 – 4:30 p.m. Policy dialogue:
What Opportunities for e-Commerce at the Regional and International level?
What entrepreneurs need to know to better position themselves, take advantage of the regional integration agenda, and make their voices heard.
- Mr. Ange Désiré Boly Zohou, e-commerce delegate, AfCFTA National Committee of Côte d’Ivoire
- Ms. Birame Sock, Founder & CEO, Kwely and eTrade for Women Advocate
- Ms. Ismène Ahamide Zounmenou, CEO, Ismast Energy
- Mr. David Mudilo, Founder, Konnect SAS
- Ms. Martine Julsaint Kidane, Capacity-building Section, E-Commerce and Digital Economy Branch, UNCTAD
4:30 p.m. End of day 2
1:00 – 1:05 p.m. Quick introduction to day 3
1:05 – 2:00 p.m. Learning session 4: Digital Marketing: An Overview
With Ms. Betty Ba, Founder and CEO of Oua Company
2:00 – 2:05 p.m. Short break
2:05 – 2:30 p.m. Connecting the dots: join the eTrade for Women Community
2:30 – 2:45 p.m. Virtual coffee break
2:45 – 4:00 p.m. Inspirational session with Ms. Birame Sock, eTrade for Women Advocate
4:00 – 4:30 p.m. Closing session
4:30 p.m. End of the Masterclass