WEF's Identity Card
Financial and Monetary Systems : Building more efficient, resilient, and equitable financial systems.
- The World Economic Forum is committed to helping financial systems reinforce their contribution to sustainable economic growth and healthy social development.
- We aim to provide a platform to engineer systems capable of protecting customers, and of enabling the investment and saving necessary for future generations to thrive.
The Digital Economy : Navigating digital disruption and transitioning to a new normal.
- The World Economic Forum is committed to helping companies leverage technology to become more agile in the face of disruption, and to fostering digitally-enabled business models.
- We aim to tap into our community of more than 500 senior leaders and our deep digital-transformation expertise to equip companies to better respond to contemporary challenges – and responsibly lead us into the economy of tomorrow.
Cybersecurity: Addressing systemic challenges and improving digital trust.
- The World Economic Forum is committed to helping governments and businesses address unprecedented security risks that threaten to undermine economic growth and public trust.
- We aim to provide an impartial, global platform for dialogue and collaboration between cybersecurity communities in the private and public sectors – and bridge the gap between experts and decision-makers who want to build greater resilience.