Financial and Monetary Systems : Building more efficient, resilient, and equitable financial systems.
- The World Economic Forum is committed to helping financial systems reinforce their contribution to sustainable economic growth and healthy social development.
- We aim to provide a platform to engineer systems capable of protecting customers, and of enabling the investment and saving necessary for future generations to thrive.
The Digital Economy : Navigating digital disruption and transitioning to a new normal.
- The World Economic Forum is committed to helping companies leverage technology to become more agile in the face of disruption, and to fostering digitally-enabled business models.
- We aim to tap into our community of more than 500 senior leaders and our deep digital transformation expertise to equip companies to better respond to contemporary challenges – and responsibly lead us into the economy of tomorrow.
Cybersecurity: Addressing systemic challenges and improving digital trust.
- The World Economic Forum is committed to helping governments and businesses address unprecedented security risks that threaten to undermine economic growth and public trust.
- We aim to provide an impartial, global platform for dialogue and collaboration between cybersecurity communities in the private and public sectors – and bridge the gap between experts and decision-makers who want to build greater resilience.
The final episode of our AI series comes from the Annual Meeting of the New Champions (AMNC), the World Economic Forum’s ‘summer Davos’, in Tianjin, China.
Cathy Li, head of AI at the World Economic Forum, says what needs to happen next as the world gets to grips with generative AI, and she introduces the AI Governance Alliance.
And we listen in to discussions at AMNC about AI – the opportunities for business and implication for things such as medicine and education.