Using Virtual Marketplaces for your E-commerce Initiative
This course introduces participants to virtual marketplaces (VMPs), which are a type of e-commerce website on which individual businesses can sell their products or services internationally. It begins by presenting the rationale for selling online, presenting both the pros and cons of such activities.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate the advantages of selling online;
- Select the right VMP for their chosen markets and products; and
- Prepare the required content and information to operate a VMP-based online store.
We recommend using the latest version of the Chrome or Safari browsers to ensure an optimal experience viewing the lectures.
Participants who meet the course requirements will receive a Certificate of Completion issued in electronic format.
- Lecture 1: Opportunities Driven by Customer Behaviour [L356]
- Lecture 2: Selecting Your VMP [L357]
- Lecture 3: Operating a VMP-based Online Store [L358]
- Case Study Exercise [C084]
- Certificate of Achievement