The Digital World: Regulating Artificial Intelligence & UK Artificial Intelligence public policy
Following on from our AI conferences in 2020 and May 2021, this webinar will look at the rapidly growing market for artificial intelligence and cover two topics in depth:
- Regulating AI – draft European AI regulation and the UK perspective – standards and product testing
- UK AI strategy in action – the public policy perspective
Who should attend the webinar?
Irrespective of sector:
- AI policy staff
- Senior staff looking to input/adapt AI into their businesses
- AI researchers
- AI standards’ developers
- Consultants in AI
What will participants gain?
- Insights into the impact of future regulation on products incorporating AI (including the European AI Regulation)
- A first-hand update on the UK’s AI strategy and public policy thinking
- The latest news on ISO’s AI management system standard (due to publish in 2023)
- The chance to submit questions in advance that will be answered at the webinar
- A post-event recording and copy of the presentations
For information on the latest regulation and policy that’s impacting the future of AI, please book your place now.