The Digital World: Privacy and Data
What’s this privacy and data webinar about?
Returning for a second year, this webinar will debate and discuss key data privacy issues through interactive panel discussions and keynotes. Specifically, we’ll cover the new ISO 27002 standard, responsible use of data, data protection both under GDPR and in the UK, digital identities, vendor risk management, and the Online Safety bill, plus we’ll host a lively discussion on the issues around privacy in the metaverse.
Who should attend the privacy and data webinar?
It will be relevant to chiefs, heads, directors and managers in:
- Data analytics & modelling
- Data science
- Customer & market insight / analytics / data science
- Data integration & artificial intelligence
- Business analytics
- Predictive analytics
- Data architecture
- Data protection
What will participants gain from attending this privacy and data webinar?
- An invaluable summary of the key issues currently affecting privacy and data
- The opportunity to discuss the issues with our experts
- A post-event copy of all presentations and a recording of the webinar
To ensure you have the latest information, analysis and perspectives on the future of data privacy, book your FREE place at this webinar.