The Digital World: Built Environment
This is our annual day-long session on the digital transformation underway in the built environment. This year a wealth of high-profile industry leaders and subject matter experts will focus on:
- The main digital challenges currently faced by the industry
- Start-ups that are reshaping the landscape and their social and environmental value
- The available standards, guidance and tools supporting the digital transformation journey
Who should attend The Digital World: Built Environment webinar?
Built environment professionals including CEO’s, CIOs, CTO’s, heads of innovation and R&D, investors, heads of department and programme managers, digital construction managers and directors, digital engineers, digital practice managers, BIM managers and directors, ICT managers and directors, IT operations, visualizers, project managers, architects, contractors, engineers, surveyors, construction managers, building services, facilities and estate managers and directors, clients and developers.
Participants will learn how data can support decision making in the built environment in relation to:
- Current policies and developments
- Key drivers and barriers
- Exemplar case studies
- Available standards, guidance and tools
- Main industry challenges and solutions
Read the webinar agenda here.