Learning Course on eCommerce Best Practices
The project 1819N of the Development Account Tranche 11 is designed to address challenges and demands in e-commerce development in particular in Indonesia, The Philippines and Singapore but also in all ASEAN members states.
Within this context, UNCTAD in cooperation with UNESCAP is planning to conduct the TrainForTrade e-learning course on eCommerce best practices from 12 April to 21 May 2021, with follow-up webinars organized during the week of 24 to 28 May.
The objective of the course is to increase knowledge on e-commerce practices to address the challenges outlined in the roadmap, to translate into national policy the international best practices in e-commerce while adapting them to national and regional framework, and to build up SMEs expertise in the field of best practices for e-commerce and increasing their participation in the digital economy.
Evaluate the demands created by the emergence of electronic commerce and offer an overview of some of the major themes related to e-business: electronic government, e-administration, regulation, technology, finance, payments, logistics, marketing, sales and human resources.
- Ministries in charge of e-commerce, Telecommunication/ICT, Trade, Revenue/ Tax/Finance authorities
- Business wo/men and e-Marketers involved in eCommerce from the private sector for example
- NGOs, banks and service provider who want to improve or to develop their business in the e-commerce
The registration is open to all relevant staff in your organisation. We particularly encourage the participation of women. Nominated officials can directly self-register at: https://tft-reg.unctad.org then select “e-Commerce best practices” and use the access code: 2021ECBP.
Please note that the registration deadline is 8 April 2021. Your early response will help us in making necessary arrangements in time.
Further detailed information concerning the course will be communicated to registered participant(s) in due course.
- Online course: 20 hours over 5 weeks (5 hours per week)
- Follow-up webinar: 1 session (90 minutes)
- Module 1: Electronic commerce and e-business fundamentals
- Module 2: e-government
- Module 3: Payment
- Module 4: Transport & logistic
- Module 5: Digital Marketing
- Module 6: Marketplace
- Follow-up webinar
The course will be conducted in English.