For more than a decade, the Internet Society has supported multi-stakeholder Internet governance processes around the world by providing funding to the global Internet Governance Forum (IGF) as well as a number of National and Regional Initiatives (NRIs), and Schools of Internet Governance (SIGs).
Internet Governance Forum (IGF) 2021
The Sixteenth Annual Meeting of the Internet Governance Forum (IGF) will be hosted by the Government of Poland under the overarching theme: ‘’Internet United’’.
The programme is built around the six issue areas:
(1) Economic and Social Inclusion and Human Rights,
(2) Universal Access and Meaningful Connectivity,
(3) Emerging Regulation: Market Structure, Content, Data and Consumer Rights and Protection,
(4) Environmental Sustainability and Climate Change,
(5) Inclusive Internet Governance Ecosystems and Digital Cooperation and
(6) Trust, Security and Stability.