Embarking on a Lean Digital Transformation for Organisations
This online course showcases the challenges and opportunities for organisations of successfully implementing a digital transformation enabled by new information and communication technology (ICT), such as cloud computing, connectivity, and mobility.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Conduct a readiness self-assessment to evaluate their organisation’s readiness to begin a digital transformation;
- Use basic Business Process Model Notation (BPMN) and create simple models to gain an overall perspective of their organisation’s work processes;
- Use the Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) to design a digital transformation strategy; and
- Create an Organizational Network Analysis (ONA) graph and use it to monitor their digital transformation.
We recommend using the latest version of the Chrome or Safari browsers to ensure an optimal experience viewing the lectures.
Participants who meet the course requirements will receive a Certificate of Completion issued in electronic format.
- Lecture 1: Starting the Journey of Lean Digital Transformation (L193)
- Lecture 2: Understanding Your Digital Transformation (L194)
- Lecture 3: Measuring Digital Transformation (L195)
- Lecture 4: Innovation Capability and IT Excellence Enablers (L196)
- Case Study Exercise (C064)
- Certificate of Completion