All you need to know before applying for e-Residency
Part 1 of e-Residency’s introductory webinar series
Are you thinking about becoming an e-resident? Do you want to learn how to apply?
Join us for part one of our introductory webinars, which will cover all you need to know about applying for e-Residency.
In this 45-minute live webinar, we will cover:
- What e-Residency is and what it is not
- How to use your digital ID card
- Who is eligible for e-Residency
- What is the application process and timeline
- What are the costs involved
- Where can you pick up your card
- Live Q&A
The webinar is presented by Alex Wellman, Head of Marketing and Communications, and Lina Nikolajeva, Product Training Manager.
The webinar takes place on the second Tuesday of every month. Find a date and book your attendance now!
P.S. If you have already applied for e-Residency, please join us for part 2 of our introductory webinar on starting a company in Estonia as an e-resident.