- This event has passed.
The webinar features a panel discussion, comprising experts with relevant experience in establishing and/or operating trade information portals, and discusses practical measures for assessing and enhancing Trade Information Portals (TIPs) to make them more sustainable and provide more relevant and up to date information to the trade community.
- Moderator: Mr. Yann Duval, Chief, Trade Policy and Facilitation Section, United Nations ESCAP
- Speaker: Dr. Somnuk Keretho, Director, Institute for Information, Technology Innovation, Kasetsart University
- Mr. Luis Catibayan, Director, Bureau of Import Services, Department of Trade and Industry, the Philippines
- Mr. Najibulloi Zaydullo, National Consultant of the Coordinating Committee on Facilitation of Trade Procedures, Ministry of Economic Development and Trade, Tajikistan
- Ms. Kamrang Ke, Advisor, Trade-related Coordination and Transparency, ARISE Plus Cambodia
- Mr. Sungheun Ha, Director, ITO Business Office, Korea Trade Network
- Mr. Kjartan Sorensen, Business Facilitation Program, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)