- Have you faced barriers to set up online payments for your ecommerce business?
- Are you excluded from international ecommerce market places that could be attractive for your business?
- Have you run into difficulties organising payment of duties and taxes in foreign markets?
If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, you can’t miss our programme!
If you are an e-commerce entrepreneur or you lead an online SME and you are interested in this topic, we strongly advise you to join our programme to learn how innovative international business structures and payment solutions can help your online business.
The initiative includes:
- 1 high-level webinar (October 20, 2020) on “Building bridges to new e-commerce markets”.
- 1 virtual workshop (November 2020), where you will dive deep into practical issues on international structures.
- coaching session (November 2020). A few participants will be selected to go through customized individual advice with an ITC e-commerce expert.
If you want to participate in this programme, select the option “yes” in this registration form: https://bit.ly/2Fifr5s.
This session is organized by ITC ecomConnect, the e-commerce initiative at the International Trade Centre. For any queries, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org or join our community #ecomConnect: https://ecomconnect.org/