- This event has passed.
Are you interested in becoming an entrepreneur but not sure where to start? Check out our “Taking the Entrepreneurship Route” free online course starting on 29 Jan.
This course is part of the ITC Youth and Trade Initiative, which is aimed at fostering the inclusion of young entrepreneurs into international markets and global value chains, with the ultimate objective of creating jobs and income opportunities.
NOTE: We recommend using the latest version of the Chrome or Safari browsers to ensure an optimal experience viewing the lectures.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the risks and rewards of taking the entrepreneurship route;
- Identify the role of an entrepreneur;
- Conceptualize entrepreneurship as a process;
- Formulate a Business Opportunity Assessment to decide whether or not to act on an identified business idea; and
- Produce a Business Model Canvas to document a company’s value proposition, infrastructure, customers and finances.