- This event has passed.
FINANCING INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY PROJECTS
21-22 February 2018, Geneva Switzerland
Don’t miss the ITU Meeting of Senior Experts on Financing Information and Communication Technology Projects, 21-22 February 2018, Geneva Switzerland.
ICTs play a catalytic role in the attainment of sustainable development: ICT projects contribute to fast forward progress on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
The meeting of Senior Experts on Financing Information and Communication Technology Projects will:
· Provide a platform for experts to exchange views and experiences on challenges and opportunities for financing and implementing of ICT projects in the current socio-economic environment.
· Propose ways to attract funds for ICT projects through co-financing arrangements based on win-win outcomes.
· Make concrete recommendations on the way forward.
· Keynote addresses
· Interactive roundtable discussions with high-level panelists who will share their perspectives, knowledge and experience gained from implementing ICT projects around the world.
· A showcase of how ICT projects contribute to fast forward progress on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
· Presentation of ICT project priorities for the next four years (2018-2021).
In attendance will be representatives from:
· ITU-D Sector Members
· International Development Banks
· Specialized agencies of the United Nations
· International Development and Cooperation Agencies
· Other Regional or International Organizations
· Private Sector
Don’t miss this important event, register today.
Registration for this event will be carried out exclusively online.
For any inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the event website
Check the updated event programme
To register, click here
See the practical information for detailed information on visa requirements
Watch a video on ITU projects
For further information click here.