Internet of Things will form a key component that will enable the 4th industrial revolution. This online training course aims to introduce participants to Internet of Things ecosystem and its key components including acquisition (Sensors & Actuators, embedded Systems, Gateways), network (Device Connectivity), IoT platform (Analytics, Dashboards & Tools, Services), and business (IoT Applications and Services, IoT Verticals, Marketplaces). The training will take into account policies and regulations related to Internet of Things and theits security aspects. It will specifically focus on some IoT verticals and cover all elements described above for them.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
- understand the concept of IoT ecosystem;
- familiarise with the key players of IoT ecosystem includes acquisition, network, IoT platform and business and their components;
- understand IoT policies and regulations and their considerations;
- familiarise with security consideration of Internet of Things in IoT ecosystem; and
- present IoT ecosystem for some IoT verticals as use case and describe all elements described above for them.
Organizations, Industries, ICT Experts, Policy makers, Regulators, Service & Solution Providers and Academia involved in Internet of Things