Governments recognize the importance of big data analytics to develop impactful citizen-centric policies. This program aims to equip participants with an understanding of evidence-based decision-making processes and enhance competency to develop citizen-centric policies.
- Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
- explain the concept of open data and evidence-based policymaking;
- apply skills on data analytics in the context of the public sector ;
- practice available best practices of open data portal from major countries;
- relate to various issues on open data in the area of privacy and cybersecurity as possible solutions; and
- developed competencies in developing a data ecosystem.
Senior officials of the ITU members, who are interested in open data and scientific decision making.- Executives, managers, engineers, technical staff, policymakers, telecom operators, industry and academia.