- This event has passed.
Why do SMEs face the following barriers to international e-commerce?
- Unable to set up receipt of online payments
- excluded from international online marketplaces
- difficulties organizing payment of duties and taxes in foreign markets
What can be done about it?
Find out how innovative international business structures and payment solutions can help small enterprises conduct cross-border e-commerce.
This webinar, organized by the International Trade Centre (ITC), will take place on October 20, 2020, from 14:00 to 15:15 (CET).
Who will speak?
- Mr. Anders Aeroe, Director, Division of Enterprises and Institutions at International Trade Centre (opening comments
- Mrs. Hannah Brown, Head of Content, Estonian Government e-Residency Programme
- Mr. Artem Sokol, Head of Partnerships & Affiliates CEE Region at Payoneer
- Mr. Uygar Turantekin, CEO and Co-founder at Launchese (www.launchese.com)
- Mrs. Samia Ben Abdallah, Founder of AwA (www.awa.tn)
- Dr. Mohammed Es Fih, Cross-border E-commerce and Mobile Technologies Specialist
To join, you will need to register here: https://bit.ly/2Fifr5s!
This session is organized by ITC ecomConnect, the e-commerce initiative at the International Trade Centre. For any queries, you can write to email@example.com or join our community #ecomConnect: https://ecomconnect.org/