Program in a Nutshell
- Capacity Building and Development
Yes! I want to learn more about how this program could help my business, organization, country or region.
Internet for All establishes and facilitates multi-stakeholder platforms at the global, regional and national level, that help members of the public sector, private sector, and NGO community work together to create millions of new internet users, with a focus on the hardest to reach.
In-country ongoing programmes
Since its launch, the Internet for All project made significant strides in establishing country-level platforms and global working groups, and achieving on-the- ground results.
- Launched four operational country programmes in Rwanda, South Africa, Argentina and Jordan.
- Attracted significant financial and human resources to support these country-level efforts.
- Launched impactful country level projects that are already bringing people online, such as Rwanda Digital Ambassadors Program and the South Africa Imbizo Campaign
- Developed a model for applying blended finance to connectivity investments