Digital Agenda for Latin America and the Caribbean
Program in a Nutshell
- Research, Reports and Evaluations
- Policy Dialogue
Yes! I want to learn more about how this program could help my business, organization, country or region.
The Digital Agenda for Latin America and the Caribbean (eLAC) is a strategy aimed at 2022, which promotes the use of digital technologies as instruments for sustainable development. Its mission is to encourage the development of the digital ecosystem in Latin America and the Caribbean through a process of integration and regional cooperation.
The Digital Agenda for Latin America and the Caribbean is also an instrument to promote the design of policies around the challenges and opportunities that the digital transformation presents for society and the economy.
Reports and studies on several topics including:
- Digital economy
- New technologies
- Digital innovation
Digital agenda for Latin America and the Caribbean
eLAC2022 is a platform for policy dialogue and cooperation that facilitate the exchange of best practices, training, generate statistical data and knowledge regarding ICT policies in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- The Inter-American Association of Telecommunication Enterprises (ASIET)
- Association and the Latin American Information Agency (ALAI)
- The Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry (LACNIC)
- Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
- The Development Bank of Latin America (CAF)
- The Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
- Alliance for Affordable Internet (A4AI)